a) Go to https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/
b) Select “Donations from India” (or You may directly use https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/product/donations-from-india/)
c) Fill in the amount for various options for donation
d) Click “Donate Now”
e) If you are a new donor,
- fill in the Billing Address along with Mobile phone details
- create a password (this will be set as your account password for the donation site)
f) If you are an existing donor
login to your account (give the email id as the username, and enter the password you had created earlier)
g) If you have forget your password, click “Lost your password” button
- Enter your email id, and click “Reset Password” button
- Check your e-mail for the confirmation link. Click that reset password link in the your email
- Enter new password
- Note down your new password
- Continue to donation page
h) Proceed to Checkout with Payment Gateway
i) Provide your Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking details
j) Once the transaction is successful, you will receive an email stating details of the transaction
For further help, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our checkout page is a secure page.
Actually there are two pages in the checkout page. The one you are “visibly” seeing in checkout section is a non-SSL page but the credit card information section is an iframe (second page) coming through SSL connection directly from Instamojo. So, the card information is entered in https connection (please see screenshot got in Chrome browser by right-clicking “View Frame Info”). So, we conclude there is no risk involved.
(Also, you would be aware of the SSL (Open SSL) attacks starting from Heartbleed upto Bar-Mizhvah. By implementing SSL alone, we should not come to the conclusion that everything is secure.)
1. Please click on the Lost password in the Login page (https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/login/)
2. You will be directed to the page : https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/lostpassword/
3. Put your email id (which you registered for the donation site) and click the Get New Password button.
4. You will receive an email with the link : Click here to reset your password
5. Click that link, and a page will open where you have to put your new password
- Please give a strong password (which should include Capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters).
- Note down your password.
- Retype the new password again for confirmation.
6. Now come back to login page and use this new password. Your username is your email id.
Donation to RKMVERI, Belur Math is eligible for 100% exemption and there is no upper ceiling for the amount donated.
A. Donations by Cheque, or Demand Draft
Donations in Indian currency (INR) can be made by cheque or by demand draft.
Cheques and demand drafts may be drawn in favour of ‘ RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Belur Math ‘ .
Please note: Donors giving donations exceeding Rs. 10,000 must provide their PAN card number.
Cheques in any foreign currency (cheques issued outside India) should be drawn in favour of RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA UNIVERSITY (FC), Belur Math.
Cheques and Demand Drafts may be sent by post to:
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute,
PO Belur Math,
Howrah, West Bengal, 711202, India
B. Donations through direct bank transfer to the RKMVERI Bank Account (NEFT)
Donation in Indian currency (INR) :
Bank: United Bank of India
Branch: Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal
A/C no: 0365010080217
IFSC/ RTGS/NEFT CODE: UTBI0BEM958
Donation in any foreign currency (from Banks/Cards outside India) :
RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA UNIVERSITY (FC)
State Bank of India, Belur Math Branch
A/C no: 11310917069
IFSC code: SBIN0004640
SWIFT code: SBININBB340
MICR code: 700002117
After the bank transfer, please inform Accounts Dept ( ) through email by giving (a) the details of the transfer, (b) particulars of the donor, including mailing address, email and phone number, and (c) category of donation.
Any query related to donations can be sent to: