a) Go to https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/
b) Select “Donations from India” (or You may directly use https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/product/donations-from-india/)
c) Fill in the amount for various options for donation
d) Click “Donate Now”
e) If you are a new donor,
- fill in the Billing Address along with Mobile phone details
- create a password (this will be set as your account password for the donation site)
f) If you are an existing donor
login to your account (give the email id as the username, and enter the password you had created earlier)
g) If you have forget your password, click “Lost your password” button
- Enter your email id, and click “Reset Password” button
- Check your e-mail for the confirmation link. Click that reset password link in the your email
- Enter new password
- Note down your new password
- Continue to donation page
h) Proceed to Checkout with Payment Gateway
i) Provide your Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking details
j) Once the transaction is successful, you will receive an email stating details of the transaction
For further help, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our checkout page is a secure page.
Actually there are two pages in the checkout page. The one you are “visibly” seeing in checkout section is a non-SSL page but the credit card information section is an iframe (second page) coming through SSL connection directly from Instamojo. So, the card information is entered in https connection (please see screenshot got in Chrome browser by right-clicking “View Frame Info”). So, we can conclude there is no risk involved.
Also, you would be aware of the SSL (Open SSL) attacks starting from Heartbleed upto Bar-Mizhvah. By implementing SSL alone, we should not come to the conclusion that everything is secure.
1. Please click on the Lost password in the Login page (https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/login/)
2. You will be directed to the page : https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in/lostpassword/
3. Put your email id (which you registered for the donation site) and click the Get New Password button.
4. You will receive an email with the link : Click here to reset your password
5. Click that link, and a page will open where you have to put your new password
- Please give a strong password (which should include Capital letters, small letters, numbers and special characters).
- Note down your password.
- Retype the new password again for confirmation.
6. Now come back to login page and use this new password. Your username is your email id.
Donation to RKMVERI, Belur Math is eligible for 100% exemption and there is no upper ceiling for the amount donated.
To properly account for donations received we need complete details of the transaction like:
1. Donor’s name and postal mailing address.
2. PAN Card details if it is an Indian donation exceeding Rs.10,000/-.
3. Purpose of donation.
When a donation is received in our bank account directly (by NEFT / RTGS) we do not get these details from the bank. We cannot account for such donations nor can we give the donor a receipt for the donation. Such donations will be clubbed as Anonymous Donations by the Income-Tax Department and subjected to tax at 30% even though we are a Tax-exempt institution.